Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Rainy Day

Some days all it does is rain.
Some times for DAYS.
RAIN. ONLY RAIN.

It can drive a guy stir crazy.
But not a guy like Tag.


What can I say?
Tag knows how to party.


Who needs boots and a raincoat when they have swim trunks and Divey Man?

And PUDDLES!







Rainy days are great for building forts.
Reading books.
Drawing pictures of monsters and aliens.


Rainy days are good for making cookies.
Hiding and seeking the cat.
Playing super one man band show.
When Tag grows up he's going to play guitar for the President!



Tag loves music.
He could spend all day (rain or shine) practicing his awesome stage moves.
He can kick and thrash and play VERY LOUD!.
He can play softly.
But he usually plays somewhere in between.

Do YOU like music?
Do you have a favorite song?
Do you like to sing along?
Do you like to play with instruments?
Do you like to play LOUD or softly?


Here is a song that Tag wrote:

Play in mud and play in sand.
On your shirt.
All over your hands.
Mom says clean up.
Time to run.
Mom loves chasing me in the sun.

Dirty running: it makes her so mad.
Dirty running: how could it be bad?
Dirty running: If I stop I'm going to be so sad...
Dirty running: This kind of stuff always cracks up my dad.

Paint on my fingers.
Paint on my toes.
Paint just everywhere paint could go.
Paint on the floor and
Paint in my hair.
When my mom comes in this should give her a scare!

Dirty running: it makes her so mad.
Dirty running: how could it be bad?
Dirty running: If I stop I'm going to be so sad...
Dirty running: This kind of stuff always cracks up my dad.


Music and making up songs is SUPER way to pass some time on a RAINY day!
Thanks for playing along.

No comments:

Post a Comment